Finding the best smartphone for your money involves serious research. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro has an approximate price of € 520. Scroll down and discover all the features and specs this device has to offer. The internal memory of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 (6 GB) cannot be expanded.
- The Black Shark 4 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery.
- Because the aim here is to provide mobile gamers with the tools for the best overall experience, there are a few notable tweaks and hardware inclusions.
- It’s a solid glass and metal sandwich that’s balanced just little top-heavy.
- While there are a growing amount of games and applications that support 144Hz, more graphically intensive ones still might not hit 144fps.
- While it’s not the best specced camera setup we’ve ever seen, we’re pleased to report that it’s more than an afterthought, and most of the time you’re going to get decent results from this.
Black Shark 4 Pro is ranked first in the DXOMARK audio rankings. Featuring symmetrical dual speakers with a super-large sound chamber, the Black Shark 4 pro offers sensational audio performance. As a result, the sound field is expanded and delivers an immersive spatial stereo experience.
- Not only that, I was actually really good at them, which I think visit website is reason enough to get this for most people.
- With a touch sampling rate of up to 720Hz and the industry’s lowest touch accuracy of 0.004mm, the Black Shark 4 Pro’s touch response in extreme gaming scenarios is increased by 41% compared to the previous generation.
- You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
- Its specifications put everything on performance while being cheaper than most « normal » high-end Android smartphones.
Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 85.8% while the pixel density is ~395 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 4500 mAh non-removable battery.
And in some instances, it actually outperforms those devices. The Galaxy S21 Ultra scored 3096 in our testing, while the Black Shark 4 reached 3366. When going through and changing around the graphical settings, all I did was bump things up to 60fps and Genshin’s guide gave me a warning. This just lets you know if you might end up pushing your phone too hard, suggesting that you turn the graphics back down. Unlike existing global single sign on solutions like the ones from Google or Facebook, ID4me does not track and analyze the internet surfing habits of its users. DTS or Digital Theater Systems is an audio codec system, like Dolby Digital, but with less compression. Cirrus Logic is a renowned manufacturer of semiconductors that are widely used in audio.